Trade in the Pumpkin Pie this Fall for decadent Dairy-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfaits; layered with crunchy pumpkin pie spiced granola and topped with homemade coconut whip.
This fall inspired Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse Parfait is a must have at your Thanksgiving buffet spread. Alternatively, you could just make a batch to treat yourself to some pumpkin deliciousness and get into the fall spirit 😉
I have to say that I’ve never been a huge pumpkin pie lover but have always been determined to create a pumpkin recipe that tastes just as delicious – minus all that extra processed sugar. Last year I created Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts; those were just out of this world, but these parfaits just kicked it up a notch! They’re creamy and crunchy, and just OH so decadent; topped with a smooth, sweet mousse, I bet your mouth is watering already.
If you love cheesecake, pumpkin, granola and dessert then this recipe is for you! Trust me on this one, you’ll be drooling over how amazing this tastes and the best part is, it’s made with REAL ingredients and ZERO processed sugar.
- (Makes 4 parfaits)
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews (no soaking needed)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (solid)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ lemon juiced
- ¾ cup unsweetened soymilk
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (extra for dusting on top)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups of my Pumpkin Pie Spiced Granola
- 2 cans of full fat coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- In a high speed blender, add all ingredients starting with the liquids and blend until smooth (roughly 30-40 secs). Transfer to a glass bowl, cover and chill for 1 hour.
- In 4 small mason jars, scoop in a layer of granola, then pumpkin mouse, then repeat between the two, until you’ve reached about 80% of the jar. Top with coconut whipped cream and dust with a bit more pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve right away or screw on the lids and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Note: You can make these the day before and have them prepped and ready for Thanksgiving dinner.
- Scoop out the hardened coconut cream from the refrigerated cans of coconut milk. Leave out any liquid; you can save the liquid for smoothies or another recipe.
- Add the hardened coconut cream to a high speed blender along with the vanilla and maple syrup and blend until smooth (roughly 20-30 seconds).
- Top your parfaits or refrigerate until ready to use or for up to 3-5 days.
- You can store these parfaits in a glass air tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.