If you’re like me and have the biggest sweet tooth ever than I know you’re going to love these no bake vegan chocolate brownies. I love them because they take little time to make, hardly any clean up and best of all they completely satisfy my sweet tooth cravings without the guilt.
Energy balls are such a great snack to make ahead of time to store in the fridge or freezer so they’re ready when you need them. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been so grateful to have these premade waiting for me as I’m rushing out the door or just get home from work and need a grab n go snack.
I wanted to feature Nomz energy bites because they are not only AMAZE-BALLS but contain simple ingredients and in my opinion are literally just as good as homemade. Nomz energy bites are paleo, vegan, and gluten free. The ingredient that makes Nomz bites so good are the addition of pecans. I’ve never made my own energy balls with pecans and man have I been missing out.
Because I love this brand so much I reached out to the Owner Jana, and asked if she would participate in a giveaway for you guys. Well she graciously said yes and is giving away all 4 flavours to 3 lucky winners in North America. Enter into the giveaway box below for a chance to win these guilt free treats. This giveaway will be running for 2 weeks starting today.
But don’t worry if you’d like to pick a box of these Nomz energy bites today you can use my coupon code “healthnut” at checkout to receive 25% off your entire purchase.
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of room temperature coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional)
- In a food processor, add in your pitted medjool dates and blend until you've reach a sort of date paste consistency.
- Add, in your remaining ingredients except for the maple syrup and walnuts and pulse until you reached a smooth texture. Near the end you can slowly add in the maple syrup while its still blending.
- Lastly add in your raw walnuts and pulse until the walnuts are crushed up to your liking.
- Roll your chocolate brownie mixture into 1 inch sized balls and store in the freezer for 30 min before serving.
- When you're ready to enjoy just pop them out of the freezer and let sit for a couple minutes before biting into 🙂
- These no bake chocolate brownies will last in the freezer for a couple months in an airtight container so they don't get freezer burn.
Comment below and tell me what no bake recipes you’d like to see next!