This is a delicious and healthy creamy dressing without the fat and calories. I always avoid using any type of mayonnaise when it comes to sauces and dressings. I opt for ingredients like nonfat plain yogurt and light sour cream. I made this dressing specially for a new salad of mine called ” The BIG Buddha Salad” but you can really use this on any salad of your choice. It’s also super yummy as a dip for veggies, popchips, or pretzels.
- ¼ cup of honey
- ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. of Dijon mustard
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- 4 tbsp. of Extra Virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste
- To begin this recipe you’ll want to grab a small bowl and a whisk to mix everything up with.
- Next, whisk together the honey, olive oil and Dijon mustard until they are well combined and then add your yogurt and vinegar.
- Season with some freshly ground sea salt and black pepper and your done!
Let me know how you like this recipe in the comments below I’d love to hear your feedback.
Your HealthNut <3
You might also want to check out these posts as well